By tailoring our services to your requirements we can provide cost effectiveness for simple ‘approvals only’ projects through to ‘full service’ projects or variations of the two.
For an ‘approvals only’ project we will do the following;
- Produce survey drawings of existing buildings together with a topographical site survey if it is a new build project.
- Liaise with the client & produce, refine & finalise design proposals.
- Submit a Planning Application and/or a Listed Building Application.
- Co-ordinate the input of Structural, Energy & Fire Consultants if they are required.
- Prepare working construction drawings & documentation for the submission of a Building Regulations submission.
In addition for a ‘full service’ project we will do the following:
- Prepare a building Contract & obtain competitive tenders from contractors.
- Visit the site to provide periodic supervision & check progress.
- Issue instructions to cover any additions or omissions the client wishes to make.
- Process interim & final payments to the contractor & issue a Final Certificate.
- We are quite happy to have an initial meeting at no cost to review your requirements & to discuss & explain our fee structure.